Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring has left the building … for now … F300EXR

Left home this morning and had to scrape a coat of ice from the car windows. All the while being soaked with more freezing rain. Decided that there was no reason to drive in in that crap and signed back onto the office from home.

After several conference calls and a figurative hara kiri, I noticed that there was snow falling now. I grabbed a few shots of that just to prove that winter continues to fight off the spring that we saw briefly a few weeks ago …

This isolation shot of my woeful Christmas lights (they were never used this past holiday season) shows the flakes continuing to fall …

Here’s a pretty shot of the soft blanket of snow that covers the pool and patio in the backyard …

And finally, a close up of that lonely chair over there in the far southeast corner …

The F300EXR continues to be by far my favorite of the long zooms. I cannot wait to see how the F550EXR handles …

No comments: