Monday, August 31, 2009

Rebecca at a Crombie McNeill Workshop at the Mill of Kintail

Another Mill of Kintail installment. Just as a reminder, this is a Crombie McNeill workshop and the models are all from Barrett Palmer Models. Rebecca is a very pretty, light skinned, blonde model. I only saw her a couple of times at this workshop, but I managed to snap a few images while others were managing her poses.

I did ask for a few poses of my own, but did not end up using them.

The first time I saw her was at the Mill of Kintail site. I had finished with Sam and Marcus down at the water and was walking back up to the buildings when I saw some of the fellows shooting Rebecca sitting on a rock in the stream.

I processed a pair of these images, both in slightly higher contrast than is my norm. This is the Balderson workshop exerting its influence.



Those are both pretty images, but for the next and last image, shot at the Pakenham Bridge site in a lovely black dress (not me, her), I again allowed Balderson to influence me and went for a strong infra-red look. Pretty interesting ...


Very Marilyn Monroe ...

No comments: